Chair 5 Restaurant
Chair 5 Restaurant was conceived on a rainy night in 1982. The restaurant opened January 23, 1983 on Crow Creek Road. Following a fire which burned the building to the ground on May 17th, 1987, we moved to our present home (formerly Rosy’s Ice Cream Parlor) in October of ’87 and have been there since.
All of our food is prepared to order from scratch using the freshest ingredients available. This takes a little time, so sit back, relax, and enjoy your visit to Chair 5 Restaurant.
We have a few house policies to keep everyone happy:
1) Absolutely No gunfights, fist fights, food fights or cursing.
2) Smoking is permitted on the bar side only.
3) The Pool Table is off limits to those under 21 after 5 p.m.
Before 5 p.m., children over 10 may play only if parents are physically present.
4) Groups of 8+ will have a 15% gratuity added to the bill.
5) Although we do charge for food and drink, advice is free!
Our goal is to provide you with a pleasant dining experience at a reasonable rate. If we fail in any way, please bring it to our attention. If we succeed, please tell your friends about us!
MAP LOCATION #25